frequently asked questions
how do you pronounce quw'utsun'?
Its the name of Arianna's tribe
It translates into "The Warmlands"
what is devils club good for?
- This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any illness. It is simply information given to you so that you may choose the best option for your health and well-being. As such this has not been regulated by the FDA and is considered an alternative form of wellness.
Northwest Natives have been using plant based extracts since time immemorial but it is up to you how you choose to apply it.
Traditionally, its used to heal pain, inflammation, irritation from psoriasis & eczema.
are your products organic? vegan? shelf life?
- Quw'utsun' Made is not certified USDA organic.
- Quw'utsun' Made does use wildcraft harvested plants.
- Quw'utsun' Made uses plant based non-gmo botanicals & ingredients.
- The shelf life of each product vary but is guaranteed for 12 months after opening.
when will i recieve my order? can I cancel or be refunded?
- Domestic (American) orders can take up to 1-2 weeks to arrive after order is placed.
International orders can take up to 2-6 weeks to arrive after order is placed.
Arianna is a "one womxn show" so delays can occur if she is travelling to harvest, attending a pow wow, or under the weather.
Due to COVID19 there could be longer delays since Arianna wishes to limit the amount of post office trips she makes per week & since USPS has significant delays in pickups.
Orders will only be refunded if an item is out of stock or arrives damaged.
All sales are final.
what if something arrived damaged/broken?
- Arianna will replace it at no cost to you (with photo proof of damage).
- Please return unused/damaged products to Arianna by mail (for inspection) or for the packaging to be properly recycled.
- Atomizers for fragrance bottles/ spray tops can often be tricky so please don't hesitate to reach out if yours is defective.
do you wholesale? consign? special orders?
- Quw'utsun' Made does wholesale to retailers in USA & Canada.
Quw'utsun' Made consigns on a case by case circumstance at no less than wholesale.
Special orders for events such as conferences, parties, giveaways, etc can be placed via email- Arianna will review each request and do her best to accomodate.
If you'd like to become a US wholesale stockist please have a valid EIN ready to file.
who is Chief Seattle Club?
- Arianna has a close relationship with Chief Seattle Club.
Located in Seattle's historic Pioneer Square district, Chief Seattle Club provides a safe and sacred place to rest, revive, and nurture the spirit of urban Native people in need.
CSC provides hot meals, health & wellness services, an art room, housing case management, homeless & transitional support, computer, phone, internet access, personal hygiene, & traditional/cultural practices.
Arianna does her best to offer products at little to no cost for members & employees of the club. Arianna is working to establish a system to give back proceeds regularly.
If you would like to donate directly to Chief Seatle Club, please click here.
where is your shop located?
- Quw'utsun' Made is currently a private studio in Albuquerque, NM with retail stockists all over North America. Although Ari is originally from Canada, her shop is based in USA.
A full list of stockists will be available later in 2021.
Please note that all sales are in USD, exchange rates apply.